45 min. | 100€
Voucher 4 sessions | -15%
MECHANICAL PEELING + VITAMIN C + SPECTRUM MASK
Revitalising and antioxidant treatment based on vitamin C that will bring light and vitality to your face. Its aim is to purify and detoxify the skin of pollutants and impurities that accumulate on its surface day by day. We will help the facial skin tissue to renew itself and strengthen its physiological functions.
With our 45-minute Facial Detox treatment we will eliminate the accumulation of toxins responsible for the loss of luminosity and smoothness of your facial skin.
Procedure of the Detox Facial
As we do in all facial treatments at Aureo Clinic Puerto Portals and Clínica Áureo Palma, both in advanced aesthetics and aesthetic medicine, we begin by removing all traces of make-up and impurities that may affect the treatment.
Once cleansed, we begin the protocol with Aquapure’s Aquapeel applicator, a hydro-dermabrasion and peeling that, based on salicylic acid and natural extracts, removes dead cells, excess sebum and other impurities and imperfections from the skin, preparing it for the scrub that follows to be much more effective.
Vitamin C Brightening Scrub
Also known as the Ascorbic Acid Peel, a powerful antioxidant that neutralises free radicals, protecting cells from oxidative stress and slowing the signs of ageing. A facial exfoliator that, without irritating the skin, achieves:
· Unify skin tone.
· Improve skin elasticity.
· Firming the tissue.
· Prevent photo-ageing.
· A luminous and radiant complexion.
Violet Light Spectrum Mask
We continue with the benefits of the Violet Led light that irradiates our Spectrum Mask, an electromagnetic energy that through diode lamps improves blood flow, decreases the production of free radicals and calms the skin.
Vitamin C Veil + Spectrum Mask
We finish the Detox facial treatment by covering the face with a refreshing and pleasant vitamin C veil mask encapsulated in nanosomes that, together with the galvanic current of the Spectrum Mask, increase the penetration and effectiveness of its active ingredients in the skin:
· Protecting it from radiation that causes oxidative damage.
· Stimulating the synthesis of collagen and elastin.
· Hydrating it, improving the formation of the lipid barrier of the stratum corneum that contributes to the restructuring and hydration of the epidermis.
· Inhibiting the formation of skin blemishes and facilitating epithelisation.
The detox treatment your face needs!
Detoxifying, purifying and full of vitamin C. An advanced aesthetic protocol to regenerate, repair and illuminate your facial beauty with a nourished and natural look.
• Avoid friction and forceful manipulations that may damage the face.
• Keep the vitamin C product applied for several more hours. If possible, leave it on until the following morning.
• After the treatment, you can immediately return to your normal routine.
• To enhance the result and maintain the skin’s radiance, you can use vitamin C creams that we can recommend for a while.
• You should use sunscreen SPF 50 every day.
• Avoid abrasive products (creams with glycolic, retinol, etc.) for the next 48 hours.