75 min. | 230€
Voucher 4 sessions | -15%
PEELING AQUAPEEL + MICRONEEDLING + SPECTRUMASK
Treatment for skin renewal and regeneration of skin cells through exfoliation and revitalising principles that will accelerate the production of rejuvenating substances. An Aureo Clinic ritual whose purpose is to reset the facial skin, restoring the firmness of its structure and giving it greater elasticity and hydration for a more beautiful and healthier complexion.
Young skin has greater vitality and is more dynamic, constantly renewing its cells, but as the years go by this process slows down, causing our skin to lose its vitality and luminosity, lose hydration and sometimes become flaky. The solution to help restore the process is to help it by removing dead cells and stimulating its regenerative cycle.
Renewing treatment procedure
We begin this 45-minute treatment by removing any traces of make-up and superficial impurities that the skin may have and that could impair the effectiveness of the treatment.
With a clean face, we perform a hydro-dermabrasion and peeling with the Aquapure Aquapeel applicator which, based on salicylic acid and natural extracts, removes dead skin cells, excess sebum and other impurities and skin imperfections.
Microneedling + Active ingredient
In this step, while we apply the active ingredient best suited to the needs of your skin, with microneedling or Dermapen we open micro-channels on the surface of the facial skin, making it easier for the product to penetrate better and its effect is much greater.
In addition, with the use of microneedling we also produce micro-injuries in the skin which, in turn, activate the skin restoration mechanisms, stimulating the fibroblasts to create new collagen and elastin. With this step, we aim to erase those facial imperfections such as small wrinkles, acne scars, light scars, hyperpigmentation, etc.
Through this Y-shaped applicator of our Aquapure system, we induce electrical impulses to the facial muscles in order to provoke a small lifting effect that:
· Tightens and smoothes the skin
· Activates blood circulation and lymphatic drainage.
· Enhances jowls and eyebrows.
· Regenerates collagen and elastin.
Spectrum Mask violet LED light
We continue with a photodynamic therapy of Violet Led light that our Spectrum Mask will radiate on the skin. An electromagnetic energy that will improve blood flow, decrease the production of free radicals and soothe the skin through diode lamps.
Spectrum Mask. Low-power LED and galvanic current technology
We will finish the renewal treatment by applying galvanic currents on a veil mask with revitalising properties. The constant flow of the galvanic current will enhance the tightening and revitalising effect of the mask.
• Cleanse the facial area, morning and night, with a gentle, moisturising emulsion.
• As this is a non-invasive treatment, it does not require specific care, but avoid vigorous manipulation or friction that could damage the face.
• After the treatment you can immediately return to your normal routine. Bear in mind that it may occasionally leave redness and/or slight inflammation that will diminish as the hours go by.
• Do not apply make-up or do any exercise that involves excessive sweating for 24 hours after the treatment.
• Avoid peelings and sauna treatments during the first week after the treatment.
• Avoid abrasive products (creams with glycolic, retinol, etc.) in the post-treatment period.
• During the following 10 days, do not expose the area to the sun or UVA rays, and use SPF 50 protection during all these days.